Below you will find a price guide for the semi-custom wedding stationery collection pieces, added extras and day-of stationery. You can mix and match the pieces and print methods to suit your day and your budget and go for as much or as little as you like. You can also use this as a guide for bespoke stationery as my bespoke fee is added to these printing costs. The minimum orders for invitation suites are 30. Please see additional information and guidance for ordering times and sending your invitation suites.
Please note my minimum timeframes (if you have left it a bit late then please still get in contact as I may be able to accommodate you):
- For save the dates please allow 4 weeks before you require them.
- If you order invitations allow 6-8 weeks before you require them.
- If ordering envelope addressing please allow an extra 5-10 working days per 100 envelopes before they are required.
- For on the day stationery please allow 6-8 weeks before the wedding date. If marrying abroad please allow 6-8 weeks before your travel date.
- For thank you cards this usually depends on when your photographer releases the photos to you (if required) please allow 2 weeks before they are required.
The below is a guide on when the various parts of invitation suites should be sent.
- Save the dates – 8-12 months before the date of your wedding, if you wish to use them. If marrying abroad then 12-18 months in advance will allow guests to book travel and accommodation.
- Invitations – personally I like to give guests slightly longer than the 3 month customary timeframe to allow them to get back to you with meal/dietary requests, RSVP, and book accommodation if travelling across the country to your wedding. Therefore I would allow 4-6 months before the wedding day. If you are not choosing save the dates then you may wish to lengthen the timeframe to 6-8 months. If marrying abroad 10-12 months will allow for extra travel arrangements to be made.
- Thank you cards – it is customary to send these around 1 month after your wedding day.